RUINS MANSION, dubbed as the “Taj Mahal” of Negros Occidental and is situated in Talisay City. It is now one of the famous Tourist destination with its landscaped gardens and Italianate remains. Ruins Mansion is the ancestral mansion of the family of Don Mariano Ledesma Lacson and was built in honor of his beloved wife. This blog can’t justify how romantic, beautiful and serene this place is. Aside from the beautiful story of love between Don Mariano Ledesma and Maria Braga, Ruins is definitely a picturesque worth instagramming, so let me take you there.
How to get to this beautiful place?
> From Bacolod Silay Airport:
– You can utilize the van waiting outside of the airport. Fare is usually around P150 and tell the driver that you will alight at Lopues East. From Lopues East you have three options to choose from:
1. Get a Taxi or book a Grab Car going to RUINS
2. Rent a Trcicyle going to RUINS
3. You can take a “Bangga Pepsi Jeepney going to Pepsi Plant” then take a Tricycle going to the RUINS
> From SM Bacolod:
– Walk your way to Bacolod Public Plaza. Take a “BATA LIBERTAD Jeepney” and alight at Bangga Pepsi. Rent a tricycle going to RUINS, the fare is around P50 per person. You can also take a Taxi or Grab from Bangga Pepsi.
> Via PRIVATE Transportation:
– You can utilize google map or waze
> There’s also a SHUTTLE Service at Robinsons Place Bacolod that offers transportation going to RUINS. For the schedule of trips you may contact the following numbers:
For their SCHEDULE, Opening and Closing time are usually from 8AM-8PM. The best time to visit the place is during the golden hour (4PM-6PM) where the sun is almost bidding goodbye to the beautiful facade of the RUINS. But fret not, because RUINS is most beautiful at night. The romantic lights surrounding the Mansion of RUINS and making it stand out more is a truly majestic and sight to see.
ENTRANCE Fees are as follows:
Senior Citizens/PWD: P60
Children below 8 yrs old: P20
Car Entrance: P12
The Sensational Tour Guide:
– Roger Lucero is known as the “funny tour guide” will share with you the history of the place in the funniest way.
The FAMOUS GLASS TABLE
Another magic for you to see, that it does not need the Mansion Lights, the famous glass table. It’s like a reflector, all you need is your camera and you. This is definitely a must try in RUINS.
The Ruins Mansion Garden
Some may miss this beautiful place located on the other side of the Mansion compound. Here you can take beautiful pictures at the Garden Stage with a great scenic view. You can also find a fishpond between the bridge with fountain and night light.
They also got a Souvenir shop and in house Restaurant.
The RUINS is definitely a place where time stops and beauty resides in the broken. How amazing it is that something ruined can be so beautiful.